Our project includes some controls and solutions to be used such a starter kit to create WPF applications including Xaml Browser Applications - XBAP. This is a beginning project and is provided "AS IS". We intend to update it constantly.
Online preview: http://www.sincorde.com/wpfFeel free for contact us.
Current release includes (all unfinished):
- A simple Ribbon;
- A styled controls set (like MS Office);
- A simple floating and tabbed Windows;
- A coloration algorithm that applies to created styles.
We intend to implement these features:
- Improve Ribbon features to becomes like MS Office.
- Improve floating Windows features such Maximixe, Minimize.
- Improve a coloration dialog such a color picker;
- Implement transparent layer in coloration;
- Create a big styled control set;
- Create a starter kit using WCF partial trust communicating with server;
- Create a mini framework to render reports because XPS don't run in partial trust;
- For a far far away future: Docking Environment.THIS IS A BEGINNING PROJECT AND UNAVOIDABLY CAN SUFFER ALTERATIONS OF ANY TYPE
How to open source code
Visual Studio Orcas Beta2
- Library + Windows stand alone demo: \Assergs.Windows\Assergs.Windows.sln
- XBAP demo: \Test\WebTest.sln